Pakistan Origin Card (POC)
The Pakistan Origin Card (POC) program aims to provide qualified foreigners with unprecedented incentives to return to their place of origin; while ensuring that the country maintains close integration with foreigners around the world, it includes:
- Enter Pakistan multiple times without a visa.
- Live in Pakistan indefinitely and are exempt from reporting foreign policy or registry offices.
- The right to buy, sell, own, negotiate and dispose of movable and immovable properties anywhere in Pakistan.
- The right to open and operate bank accounts in Pakistan.
- Fast travel to and from Pakistan on all designated routes, ports and locations.
- Proof of identity, not a national ID card.
- You can find a job.
Am I eligible for a new POC?
You are eligible for POC only under the following circumstances:
- He is a Pakistani citizen and has renounced his citizenship.
- You are a foreigner, married to a Pakistani citizen, and your parents are of Pakistani descent or Pakistani nationality.
- If you are a foreigner and your parents or grandparents are or were Pakistani citizens.
- You are a foreign citizen and one of your relatives (brother, sister, uncle, aunt) is a Pakistani citizen or a citizen.
- Foreigners who are married to a Pakistani citizen/Pakistan citizen (non-Pakistani parents/Pakistani citizens born) are eligible to issue POCs, except in the following cases:
- Are you a citizen or citizen of India, Israel and Taiwan?
- You are a citizen not recognized by Pakistan or a citizen of a certain country or region, a
- You are a citizen of any hostile country
Where can I apply for POC?
You can obtain the Pakistan Origin Certificate (POC) by visiting the Pak Identity website and sending it to your door.
You can apply for the following categories:
- New features (first application)
- Modify (change existing POC data)
- Renewal (applies if the protection point expires)
- Cancellation (applicable if you want to deliver the ID card)
- Visit the Nadracentre website to order and learn about services.
How to give up/cancel POC?
You can apply to cancel the Pakistan Certificate of Origin (POC) through the Pak-Identity website.
Visit the NadraCentre website to order and learn about services.